Trip

Posted by Dash Shaw on April 26
7 Comments

Yes, I’m taking a trip, flaked out and didn’t organize a bunch of Daily Drawings to be up while I’m gone. I’m going to LA. This Saturday, the 30th, at 1:30 I’m on a panel with Daniel Clowes and Jim Woodring, moderated by Geoff Boucher. Then, I’m going to Stockholm, then Pittsburgh, and then Oslo. I will have more daily drawings to post when I get back from all of this. Thanks!

Tags: ,

1. Ali Almezal says:

Congratulations.

2. Dash Shaw says:

Oh, yeah, we reached our Kickstarter goal– That happened just after I posted this– Thanks, Ali!

3. It was great grabbin’ free food with you in LA man. Have fun on the rest of your trip!

4. ben says:

come back dash

5. Dash Shaw says:

Yeah, sorry– I don’t think I can keep this daily while still doing all of the other things I have/want to do. I’m going to keep posting but just occasionally now.

6. A.J. says:

Welp, this was a pretty awesome blog while it lasted. I’m sure you’d still make us all pretty happy with, like, one image a week. THINK ABOUT IT.

7. Dash Shaw says:

You’re right– I just added some photos of the storyboards. It would be cool to do one a week– I’m trying to get so much work done every day I’m crunched blah blah blah I have excuses. I need to put something in place to get back into it or try to convince someone else to maintain it. Anyway, I hope to be back in action and we shot a video I will put up when it’s ready. Thank you for your patience and interest.

About
This is a shared production blog for the forthcoming animated feature, "The Ruined Cast," written and directed by Dash Shaw. Produced by John Cameron Mitchell, Howard Gertler, and Biljana Labovic. Contributing artists are Jane Samborski, Frank Santoro, Lily Benson and Ray Sohn. Music by James Lucido.